[governance] WEBCAST TODAY: 2014 High-Level Conferences on ICT and the Internet: What Do They Mean? w/ @Veni Markowski @BerkmanCenter #governance

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Feb 4 04:04:18 EST 2014

By all accounts 2014 is going to busy if not something of a watershed year
for Internet Governance. Following the WCIT in Dubai just over a year ago,
and then the surveillance revelations, everybody - regulators, business,
tech community, and civil society proponents - is gearing up for a series
of BIG sitdowns..In addition to regularly scheduled events such as the
United Nations Plenipot, ICANN, IGF, etc, we have the Brazil summit. Veni
will no doubt talk about these, what our concerns might be, and how best to
be heard.

   joly posted: "Today Tuesday February 4 2014 Veni Markovski, ICANN VP for
Russia, CIS, and Eastern Europe, President of ISOC's Bulgarian Chapter,
will present 2014 High-Level Conferences on ICT and the Internet: What Do
They Mean for the Internet As We Know It?, a talk "
        New post on *ISOC-NY NOTICE BOARD*

 [image: Veni Markovski]Today Tuesday February 4 2014 Veni
Markovski<http://veni.com>,
ICANN VP for Russia, CIS, and Eastern Europe, President of ISOC's Bulgarian
Chapter, will present 2014 High-Level Conferences on ICT and the Internet:
What Do They Mean for the Internet As We Know
It?<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2014/02/markovski>,
a talk in the Berkman Institute's lunchtime series at Harvard Law School.
The talk will be webcast live by the Berkman Center.

*What*: 2014 High-Level Conferences on ICT and the Internet: What Do They
Mean for the Internet As We Know
It?<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2014/02/markovski>
*Where*: Berkman Institute, Boston
*When*: Tuesday February 4 2014 12.30pm-2.00pm EST | 1730-1900 UTC
*Webcast*: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2014/02/markovski
*Twitter*: @Veni <https://twitter.com/search?q=%40Veni&src=typd&f=realtime>|
@BerkmanCenter <https://twitter.com/search?q=%40berkmancenter>

 Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6282#respond>    See all
comments<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6282#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6282

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-