[governance] Re: [bestbits] FW: [IP] NETmundial Initiative Announces Formation of its Inaugural Coordination Council and a Broad Global Community Consultation Phase | NETmundial

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Dec 26 19:16:13 EST 2014

I see at least two names from China as very interesting or significant:
Minister Lu Wei and Jack Ma of Alibaba, both were central figures at the
World Internet Conference held in Wuzhen, China last month. Their
participation in this Multistakeholder venture is a good sign.

I also hope our Civil Society colleagues actively engage and advance our
core values.

Of course, there are certain or uncertain elements that are troublesome,
but I like to remain constructive, critical, but more positive.

And Happy holidays and New Year to all!!

Izumi