[governance] Civil Society Speakers for IGF Closing Ceremony

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Aug 28 09:15:53 EDT 2014

At 12:14 28/08/2014, Norbert Bollow wrote:
>Given that the diversity of civil society stakeholders, I would suggest
>that it would be quite absurd to think that civil society as a whole
>can be represented by a single speaker. In fact this would be even more
>absurd than trying to have all governments of the world represented by
>a single governmental speaker.

Norbert,
I think it would be acceptable if the person was an acknowledged or
intended neutral expert. Network Neutrality is also the way you
describe the network stakeholders. Fairly introducing the CS
diversity is good material for thoughts. Attempting to explain it, or
worse to represent it, is divisive.
jfc