[governance] IGC meeting in Istanbul

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Aug 23 13:14:36 EDT 2014

Note - if paying for webhosting is the only financial transaction you expect to make, ever, for IGC, then it would be easier for any individual to pay for the hosting from his personal card.

Non profit tax exempt status lets you receive funding for, for example, co co travel, day to day expenses of operating IGC etc, but there is of course a bit (ha) of bookkeeping you will be stuck with.

--srs (iPad)