[governance] Closing ceremony - CS speaker - URGENT

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Aug 21 12:18:05 EDT 2014

I am all for Dierdre for the opening ceremony, but one thing I could not
understand.

How was the selection for opening ceremony slot made by MAG (or whoever
made it), but that of closing ceremony passed to CS groups to give
nominations for... Isnt is it a bit ad hoc, and I think civil society
should ask questions about ad hoc and unexplained processes of public
institutions..

parminder