[governance] WEBINAR MONDAY: Vint Cerf “Internet 2025: Can We Keep It Open and Evolving?”

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Aug 20 16:32:47 EDT 2014

As those of you who tuned in to the ISOC-NY remote breakout
<http://new.livestream.com/internetsociety3/igf-usa-2014/videos/56760981>
at IGF-USA will well know Dave Burstein does not pull his punches when it
comes to Internet Governance. We can expect him to take Vint fully to task,
so this should be a very interesting and entertaining session. Feel free to
submit your own questions. As noted we will also be webcasting the full
Marconi Symposium on Oct 2. Save the date!

 joly posted: "On Monday August 25 2014 the Marconi Society will present a
webinar "Internet 2025: Can We Keep It Open and Evolving?" with Vint Cerf.
“Internet 2025” will be moderated by ISOC-NY member Dave Burstein. Advance
questions may be sent to info at marconisociety."

[image: The Marconi Society] <http://www.marconisociety.org>On *Monday
August 25 2014* the Marconi Society <http://www.marconisociety.org> will
present a webinar "*Internet 2025: Can We Keep It Open and Evolving?*
<http://www.marconisociety.org/press/2014Cerfwebinar.html>" with *Vint Cerf*.
“Internet 2025” will be moderated by ISOC-NY member *Dave Burstein*.
Advance questions may be sent to info at marconisociety.org
<info at marconisociety?subject=Webinar%20Question>. Put “Webinar question” in
the subject line. This webinar serves as a prologue for the *Marconi
Society Symposium* <http://marconisociety.org/Symposium2014.html> on *October
2 2014* which will be webcast live on the *Internet Society's livestream
channel* <http://new.livestream.com/internetsociety>.

*What*: VintCerf “Internet 2025: Can We Keep It Open and Evolving?”
<http://www.marconisociety.org/press/2014Cerfwebinar.html>
*When*: Monday August 25 2014 1pm EDT | 1700 UTC
*Register*: https://marconisociety.webex.com/
*Questions*: mailto:info at marconisociety?subject=Webinar%20Question
*Twitter*: #vintcerf
<https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23vintcerf&src=typd> |
#internet2025
<https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23internet2025&src=typd>

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6910#respond>    See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6910#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/6910

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-