[governance] Discussants for Net Neutrality main session at IGF

International Ivission ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 19 15:06:30 EDT 2014

I am working on a project to promote net neutrality in Cameroon through  multi stakeholder capacity building and dialogue (www.netnogcm.net) funded by the Web We Want Campaign. We have gathered alot of experience in the field which I will surely want to share in any session.

Kind regards,
___________________________________
Asama Abel Excel
President and CEO
I-VISSION INTERNATIONAL

3rd Floor immeuble Centre Médical de Bessengué
 Box 13040 Blvd de la rep., Feu Rouge Bessengué
Douala Cameroon
 E: ivissioninternational at yahoo.fr / excelasama at yahoo.fr : info at ivission.net
 T (bur): +237 33 76 55 76  (Mob): 99 44 43 91 / 76 14 26 23Skype (office): i-vission (personal): excelasama, My blog
Web: www.ivission.net
 Web album: www.flickr.com/ivission
 Facebook: ivission.internationl
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ivission