[governance] WEF's NetMundial Initiative and civil society

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Aug 17 00:48:57 EDT 2014

You're responding to him actually, for all the formality of that denial.

Lackeys, and dirty tricks, eh? Wonderful.  Love your wonderful command over the more vituperative parts of the english language.

Civil society is about seeking common ground. Which Ian is trying to seek here, to give him a lot of credit.

Not about saying anything at all abusive that you like while running crying to teacher (or co-co, or list admin or whatever) whenever someone says something that you don't like.

--srs (iPad)