AW: Re: [governance] Courtesy Visa for Turkey and funding

Lorena Jaume-Palasí lorena at collaboratory.de
Thu Aug 14 05:31:44 EDT 2014

Here's an overview
www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
If you download the document "fees for e-visas and on arrival" at the upper left side you will also get a list of the countries that can get a visa at the airport.
Cheers, Lorena

Von Samsung Galaxy Note gesendetSuresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net> hat geschrieben:Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at) [14/08/14 11:20 +0200]:
>Just to inform that visas can be obtained at the airport for a fee of
>about 20 Euro for certain nationals like myself.
>
>So, this might be the easier solution.
>
>But I do not know to which nationals this applies.

Not the nationals that face the most difficulty getting visas, generally :)

The bonus is that turkey does allow "e-visas" so you can apply online if
you don't mind paying the visa fee.