[governance] FW: Netmundial Initiative

chlebrum . chlebrum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 03:32:05 EDT 2014

In fact there is no one from the French government, only two
representatives of associations based in France. From the industry side
there are two operators (Free and Orange) plus Accenture, a multinational.
That's it.
I got the answer this morning from the person who represented the French
government in the GAC, he will not be present at the IGF because its
hierarchy did not see the benefit to be there ...
That's all.

Chantal Lebrument

Chantal Lebrument

​Courriel: lebrument at open-root.eu