[governance] Fwd: RE: Courtesy Visa for Turkey and funding

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 05:50:08 EDT 2014

Dear Subi Chaturvedi,
Thanking you for sharing important information. If you could also intimate if there is any possibility for travel and accommodation grants/ fellowships is yet available and applicable for us (as representing CS from Pakistan), I will be highly appreciate you.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah