[governance] Russia demands Internet users show ID to access public Wifi

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 05:59:23 EDT 2014

That being the case India has some of the more interesting contraventions
of this policy - just google "arrested for facebook post" and India has the
best hits on there.

Sure while giving ID proof while utilizing the internet may not be a legal
requirement (as per local or international law) - its enforced by most
service providers here.

*Chaitanya Dhareshwar*

Linkedin <http://in.linkedin.com/in/chaitanyabd> | Blog <http://cbd.vcio.in> |
Skype: chaitanyabd