[governance] Fwd: [bestbits] Just out: Collection of Essays on NetMundial

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Apr 25 14:50:46 EDT 2014

I am sure most of you have received this already, but I strongly recommend
you
to read this. Among others, it has the background story leading to Marco
Civil
in Brazil, situation in Germany, and most if not all of these essays are
very well
written so much that I could read through without falling asleep during my
loooong
flight Tokyo to New York after midnight, trust me ;-).

izumi