[governance] NETmundial: Some useful visualisations

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Thu Apr 24 15:55:01 EDT 2014

Dear Deirdre,
I'm sorry we weren't clearer. We should have clarified that we weren't
looking at all "contributions", but specifically at the 187 formal
submissions made in the beginning of April and archived here:
http://content.netmundial.br/docs/contribs

Regards,
Pranesh

sumandro <mail at ajantriks.net> [2014-04-25 00:55:25 +0530]:

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society