[governance] Call for consensus - endorsement of speech by Nnenna Nwakanma on behalf of Civil Society at Netmundial, Brazil

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:57:16 EDT 2014

Hi Dee, Daniel

I have avoided taking any particular credit about the speech, because I
only listened to all those who had a say and summarized their issues. Then
I proposed a  set of 3 issues per thread and the over arching issue of
trust.

To me, I dont see that I have done anything new.

The best I can do is to listen and pick out what I hear as consensus. And
stand by it