[governance] Marco Civil passed

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Wed Apr 23 17:35:42 EDT 2014

Hmm, I don't know if the status here it's actual
http://infojustice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Marco-Civil-English-Translation-November-2013.pdf
Carolina Rossini translated it into English.
According to that translation it is 12 months (a year) - Art. 14...

> On 11:59 23/04/2014, Marie GEORGES said:
>
>> and did, in the Marco Civil, the Senate adopted the 13 months retention
>> period for metadata by telecom and ISPs? if so , it is awful.
>>

> Dans tous les cas c'est afreux :-)
> Mais c'est notre monde. Il faut de l'espoir même mal placé et à côté de la
> plaque pour que les gens vivent.
> A ceux qui le peuvent de faire le travail de fourmies indutrieuses
> nécessaire pour que de bonnes choses arrivent quand même ...
> mais il faut reconnaître que c'est usant ...
> jfc

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Lorena Jaume-Palasí, M.A. ∙ Coordinator of the Global Internet Governance
(GIG) Ohu
 Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.
www.collaboratory.de ∙
Newsletter<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE>
 ∙ Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> ∙ Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> ∙
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>