[governance] NetMundial opening ceremony address (Civil Society) Draft speech plan

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:13:03 EDT 2014

Hi Marie, all

I hope I will.  Trust is one that is a principle as well as a road map.
And  I am convinced that it is key. And like many colleagues have noted,
all actions that destroy trust destroy the Internet (non acceptance of Net
neutrality, unwarranted surveillance, threats of cyberwar etc)

I know it is a challenge to build, as stakeholders enlarge and the stakes
get higher...

But build it, we must

All for now

Nnenna