[governance] Netmundial - remote participation

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:16:54 EDT 2014

Dear Deidre and all, any individual, anywhere will be able to follow the
meeting and participate using Adobe Connect. The chair will take rounds and
call all stakeholders to voice their comments, including remote
participants. Fair and equal treatment will be given to all remote
participants, be it individuals or hubs. Please see my previous message.

If you have any doubts regarding remote participation i suggest you write
carine at netmundial.br

Best wishes and hope to see you all um Sao Paulo or online.
Marilia