[governance] NETmundial: hubs and remote participation

jfcallo at ciencitec.com jfcallo at ciencitec.com
Fri Apr 18 20:37:25 EDT 2014

(English)
Dear Carine Ross
The problem is that does not work here ISOC Chapter has not been
respected the renewal policy, everything has been made of tyrannical,
despotic and pesonal way.
For this reason a group of people, we are forming INTERNAUTAPERU.ORG
We are concerned that our country can not participate. He would beg me
know even if is possible.
thank you very much
attentively
Jose F. Callo Romero
organizer
internautaperu.org
presidencia at internautaperu.org
jfcallo at ciencitec.com

(Spanish)
Señorita Carine Ross
El problema es que aqui no funciona el Capitulo de ISOC, no se ha
respetado la renovacion de directiva, todo se ha hecho de manera
tiranica, despota y pesonal.
Por esta razon un grupo de personas, estamos formando INTERNAUTAPERU.ORG
Nos preocupa que nuestro país no pueda participar. Le rogaria me
comunique si aun es posible hacerlo.
Muchas gracias
Atentamente
Jose F. Callo Romero