[governance] Re: [discuss] [Marcocivil] RES: NetMundial Draft Outcome document Online for comments at the platform

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Thu Apr 17 06:48:39 EDT 2014

Hi Chip, thanks for your comments. It is very important that your
comments be inserted in the comment area of the NETmundial portal
(deadline April 21st) so we can try and improve the language to clarify.

Please recall that the doc represents an effort to build consensus from
more than 187 contributions and on some topics this was quite complex,
as you can imagine.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

>>> www.artigo19.org/ www.article19.org