[governance] Re: [bestbits] Nnenna to Keynote at Netmundial - Civil Society major issues

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Apr 15 02:38:41 EDT 2014

Congratulations Nnenna – great choice!

From: Nnenna Nwakanma
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 4:35 PM
To: Governance ; mailto:bestbits at lists.bestbits.net
Subject: [bestbits] Nnenna to Keynote at Netmundial - Civil Society major issues

Dear all,

I got a message this morning from NetMundial Chair, Virgilo, inviting me to speak at the Opening Ceremony of Netmundial (meaning I have to pack one of those African dresses) for some 8 minutes.

I have replied to say "I will be speaking from the Civil Society perspective, which is my Stakeholder Group".

There is a Web Foundation media team that will help me put my ideas into place, but I cannot not request input from here, so that no major issues will be overlooked.

I travel Thursday evening thru Friday, so the earliest I can share a draft/keypoints will be Monday.

Hope we can pull this off well.

All for now

Nnenna