[governance] Re: [bestbits] Letters from Indian Civil Society organisations to the Chair of NetMundial regarding appointment of civil society co-chair

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Apr 11 16:58:03 EDT 2014

If Civil Society does not get a favourable outcome in the meeting,
will civil society conclude that "powerful lobbies" planted a mole to
steer their agenda as the co-chair and that is why they lost?

Can we say with confidence that Chaturvedi will(not) represent the
interests of the Civil Society?

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya