[governance] Re: [bestbits] Letters from Indian Civil Society organisations to the Chair of NetMundial regarding appointment of civil society co-chair

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Apr 10 05:10:30 EDT 2014

Ian

Your response is well I dont know whether I should call it shocking or
amusing... As the article shows, it is not about Subi but what and who
is behind her. One question occurs to me to ask you and I will be happy
if you respond to it. Would you have been as indifferent if you had
learnt on considerable evidence that someone had been planted into the
position of civil society co chair of NetMundial by say, the Iranian
government? Why would a similar subversive act of US big business look
any different to you, and your supporters here?

parminder

PS: The shocking part are the considerable allegations your email below
makes about the Indian civil society groups involved and the journalist/
newspaper who wrote the article... I simply dont know what to make of
your stance.