[governance] NetMundial funding - information requested

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 06:58:57 EDT 2014

The mail from travel-ICANN-constituency says 'ICANN is supporting your
travel' and not that 'NetMundial is supporting your travel'...

exactly Parminder, but contact with sponsors is managed by NetMundial
Secretariat. I could be wrong.

email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr