[governance] Re: Multistakeholder model

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Apr 3 09:45:27 EDT 2014

Thank you!
 I have watched the hearing. Quite interesting! Thanks for sharing this.
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

From:  "williams.deirdre at gmail.com" <williams.deirdre at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 17:51
To:  "governance at lists.igcaucus.org" <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>
Subject:  [governance] Re: Multistakeholder model

Anyone interested in reading the formal presentations to the committee can
find them here
<http://energycommerce.house.gov/hearing/ensuring-security-stability-resilie
nce-and-freedom-global-internet>