[governance] African IGF recommendations: participation in policy processes

Tracey Naughton tracey at traceynaughton.com
Thu Sep 26 19:15:19 EDT 2013

Thanks Anriette, well done all who attended.
I particularly like the scorecard approach to monitoring progress by African governments.

Tracey Naughton
Australia
Landline: +(613) 5470 6853
Mobile: +(61) 0413 019707
Skype: tnaughton9999

On 27 Sep 2013, at 2:53 AM, Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org> wrote:

Dear all

Attached are the recommendations that emerged from a 1.5 day pre-event
on inclusive, participative and transparent ICT policy processes in Africa.

I also attach the event programme for your information.

Thanks to all who participated and who contributed through facilitating,
documenting and sharing their experience and ideas.

Anriette

PS - These are not the recommendations of the African IGF, but they are
included in large part in the African IGF 2013 recommendations. These
will be shared shortly.

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692

<AfIGF13_pre-event_Policy_process_Recommendations_Final_24092013 .pdf>
<Africa IGF2013_APC_ pre-event_program_20092013.doc>
    governance at lists.igcaucus.org