[Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Babatope Soremi babatope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:14:03 EDT 2013

I support

Louis Pouzin (well) <pouzin at well.com>
joana at varonferraz.com>; Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net>
> Envoyé le : Jeudi 26 septembre 2013 14h47
> Objet : Re: [Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re:
[bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

> Without comment, I support this initiative and endorsed the gait.
>
> SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
> REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC
> COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
> COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC
>
> Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
> email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
> skype                 : b.schombe
> blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr
>

> 2013/9/26 Louis Pouzin (well) <pouzin at well.com>
>>
>> IMHO it would be better without parag 4.
>> Cheers, Louis
>>
>> btw, for those not living there, local brazilian time is UTC-3
>> - - -

avoid more crazy joined editing processes. Thanks for all the contributions.

disagreements and gaps until tomorrow (Thursday) 9:00 am (Brazilian time).
Then collect endorsements through out the day.

also Brazilian time. So Carlos can deliver it in hand to President Dilma.

Dilma Rousseff in support of her statement at the 68th Session of the UNGA

world, committed to the development of the Internet and its use for
advancing social and economic justice, would like to express our strong
support for the statement delivered this week by your Excellency at the
68th Session of the United Nations General Assembly. We commend you for
taking a leading role on these issues and would like to:

clear accordance with the Brazilian Internet Steering Committee's
Principles for the Governance and Use of the Internet.

Bill of Internet Rights (Marco Civil da Internet) in a way that upholds
these principles.

demanding explanations from the USA about the procedures of illegal
interception of  information and data, framing it as a grave violation of
human rights and of civil liberties

Internet Governance of the experiences from the Brazilian multistakeholder
model of Internet governance, led by CGI.br, which comprises
representatives from Government, Scientific and Technology Community,
private sector and Civil Society on an equal footing.

justice and development, of which an open, stable, and reliable Internet is
a fundamental pillar.