[governance] Re: OBJECTION ACK Re: DMP} Re: [Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Sep 26 09:04:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am sorry.

I was satisfied with the previous version and was happy we had something supportable until the last minute changes

But after hearing for months, on this list and elsewhere, about how the Marco Civil had been hijacked by the government and altered, even if it started as a multistakeholder process, I do not beleive we should endorse that process.

So while I favored the supporting language, I do not accept anything that can show that Civil society is fine with Government driven processes that can be hijacked by the government.

avri