[Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 26 07:35:24 EDT 2013

Joana

I am fine if I am explained why marco process cannot be mentioned as
bring a part of Brazilian IG scene that should be promoted... I
understand that this process is also deliberative while being consensus
seeking. Marco Civil process is a big and a happy part of the Brazilian
IG scene, why should bwe not mention it.
  parminder