[governance] Re: [bestbits] [letter to Dilma Rousseff] merging threads from IGC and BB

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:25:28 EDT 2013

Quotation (free translation):

We're not asking for UN interference, ie, we are not saying: "UN control the
Internet." We do not agree with this kind of control to the internet. We're
saying: "UN preserve the safety, be sure that the new war does not take
okace in the cyber world with hackers and everything." That's it.

Source: The Voice of Brazil (Radio Programa, Official Federal Press):
http://conteudo.ebcservicos.com.br/programas/a-voz-do-brasil/transcricoes/a-voz-do-brasil-25-09-2013.

--
Diego R. Canabarro
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4980585945314597