[governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Sep 25 12:17:56 EDT 2013

I would not like to take on this task since I am deeply involved here
and might introduce bias which would delay approval by our flock -- this
needs to be from the international civil society community.

It would be *extremely important* to have it ready by tomorrow late
night (it can be very late in the night -- I am not really sleeping
these days) Brazilian time so I can print it and try and deliver it to
the Presidenta's hands (or her closest advisors).

fraternal regards

--c.a.