[governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Jean Paul NKURUNZIZA nkurunziza1999 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 24 12:33:27 EDT 2013

Dear Raphael,

You are right.
I was asking myself if she didn't use "Multilateral" by error. Did she want to talk "Multistakeholder".
If I consider this paragraph for instance :
"2 - Open, multilateral and democratic governance, carried out with transparency by stimulating
collective creativity and the participation of society, Governments and the private sector."
If the word "Society"is meant to mean "Civil Society", then I suppose she wanted to mean "Multistakeholder"

Regards

NKURUNZIZA Jean Paul
TRAINER IN COMPUTING AND INTERNET POLICY

ISOC BURUNDI : VICE PRESIDENT
Réseau des Télécentres Communautaires du Burundi : Président

Burundi Youth Training Centre : Secrétaire Général

Skype : jpnkurunziz

Facebook :  http://www.facebook.com/jeanpaul.nkurunziza
Tel : +257 79 981459