[governance] stakeholder categories (was Re: NSA sabotage of Internet security standards...)

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:36:03 EDT 2013

Nothing personal on my  part... The 1500 +/- members of the Community
Informatics community(s) were (as indicated by  the various comments) rather
disappointed (even angry) at being excluded from having a voice in the T/A
community.

For them  (i.e. those concerned with the grassroots use of ICTs) the model
evidently wasn't working.

http://vancouvercommunity.net/lists/arc/ciresearchers (check out Feb.  -
March of 2013).

(BTW I'ld be very interested to know the size, composition and activity of
the networks that others involved in these CS and other discussions are
reporting back to...