Who is Civil Society?/ Re: [governance] stakeholder categories (was Re: NSA sabotage of Internet security standards...)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Sep 18 19:44:40 EDT 2013

If there is a valid contribution from any group of people or organizations,
that is viable from a technical and/or policy standpoint, and it gets
ignored, and the consequences of that ignoring then become apparent, well,
we can always say 'told you so'

And then make common cause with those stakeholders across stakeholder
groups (amorphous though that tern is) who are then willing to achieve
consensus with us

--srs (htc one x)