[governance] NSA sabotage of Internet security standards

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Sep 16 07:59:24 EDT 2013

I support calls to international civil society to provide feedback to
the US government about their transborder human rights violations,
namely that those human rights violations are not acceptable, and I
think that IGC should also provide such feedback.

I do not support the idea that international civil society should
participate in US national processes or specification review and/or
standardization. Such participation, if it were to become significant,
would have the undesirable side-effect to strengthen the de facto
international role in Internet governance of those US national
processes.

Greetings,
Norbert