[governance] On "ad hominem" and "twisting words"

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Sep 7 18:38:51 EDT 2013

Hi Tim,

Are those people to be respected?  Or are they just brow beating the rest of CS in support of an undemocratic MSism that works in the service of business and the United States, not to mention ICANN?  The real question is, are these people willing or unwilling accomplices?

I think they should be thankful they they are being let off the hook this time.  And they better watch out in the future, or else!

avri