[governance] Stakeholders wrangle over the Brazil Summit on Internet Governance

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 31 05:02:16 EDT 2013

Did the MAG discuss the evaluation process and how to score?  I know there were general baskets (diversity, relevance etc) but need consistency in responses. Example: how do you decide relevance, was there an agreed standard, was it discussed?

BTW, a colleague at his first IGF found the number of tracks perfectly manageable.

I sat in on most of the main sessions, they were poorly attended.  The surveillance session the last day was OK, even that fewer than you'd expect given the importance of the topic, and civil society participation was surprisingly weak, just a few questions/comments.

Most of the transcripts are now online <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-2013-transcripts> and video on YouTube, see IGF channel <http://www.youtube.com/user/igf/videos?shelf_index=0&view=0&sort=dd>  These were uploaded just about immediately after the session had ended, not sure that was well known.

Adam