[governance] ! Marco Civil vote posponed !

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:07:59 EDT 2013

Marco Civil vote was postponed to next week, locking vote on other
ordinary issues until them.

The main "trouble" issue is net neutrality. We are in a very crucial
moment and we can lose on that front. We need Brazilians in Brasilia,
but it would be good to have material out there from you all
supporting NN. Lets think about what can help. But telcos are massed
in Brasilia right now....

http://tecnologia.uol.com.br/noticias/redacao/2013/10/29/camara-adia-mais-mais-uma-vez-a-votacao-do-marco-civil-da-internet.htm

Carolina Rossini
Project Director, Latin America Resource Center
Open Technology Institute
New America Foundation
//
http://carolinarossini.net/