[governance] Stakeholder group distinctions (was Re: Ad hoc...)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 17:46:26 EDT 2013

Missed this while travelling  but I want to give me total support to what
 Wolfgang (and others) are saying here... It resonates perfectly with my
approach of "being at the discussion table to be able to influence and make
change" approach...

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr