[governance] Ad hoc Best Bits strategy meeting tomorrow lunchtime

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Oct 24 23:30:15 EDT 2013

However, it must be said that immediate critical responses like Jeremy's
email, and others supporting it, did make a significant difference. The
term ' a new coalition' seems to have been withdrawn in the favour of a
more neutral one - a new platform..... And the condition of having to
swear by a certain MS-ist ideology is also withdrawn, and the only need
is that one should be willing to engage with the emerging effort to
address global IG in a meaningful way..

parminder