[governance] Ad hoc Best Bits strategy meeting tomorrow lunchtime

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Oct 24 14:40:17 EDT 2013

At 12:03 24/10/2013, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>Civil society being as amorphous as it is, there is absolutely no
>bar to any caucus or combination of people forming with their own
>views and ideas - the problem lies in objecting to other such groups
>forming, and calling them power grabs.

Correct.
After they voted me out, IETF allowed me to create and facilitate the
IUCG at IETF mailing list for the CS to be welcome and assisted in
relating with them. There is no one there. http://iucg.org/wiki.

However, I cannot adhere to the RFC 6852 new paradigm, as it is
purely business oriented. I hope that after their colaition
initiative we may settle something through ISOC. Otherwise it will
mean we are on a wrong track, heading for a technical net-quake. Its
magnitude will depend on what will be discussed until the Brazilian MS Summit.

jfc