[governance] NCUC @ IGF

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:56:48 EDT 2013

Hi Schombe,

Long way to travel from DR Congo. Reminds me of a friend who was travelling
from Hawaii to Senegal and had his flight cancelled the entire time.
[Traveller's nightmare] I suppose you might be in time for the gala and the
last day of the IGF. We sympathise with your travel hiccups and hope you
will get here okay.

You can watch all the sessions on You Tube through the link that Tracy
shared earlier with the group to catch up and read transcripts. This will
be bring you up to speed on the past two days so far and if you have access
in the airports, might be able to stream in.

Best Regards,

Sala

Safe Travels,
Sala