[governance] Draft IGC Meeting Minutes

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Wed Oct 23 05:58:00 EDT 2013

Thanks Suresh. Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting there shouldn't be
differences in opinion ("united in diversity" as the motto of the EU goes).
But when emotions take control, no good results can be expected.

Anyway (1) I was not there and (2) this is none of my direct business
anyway. I just hope long-term rationality can prevail.

Andrea