[governance] Breakfast Chat

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:39:23 EDT 2013

Shaila,

Please clarify that by 13 do you mean Rights of People with disabilities on
the Internet or 14 which is Right to work on the internet. There was an
error in the numbering and one clause was missing which affected the
numbering. The list sent today is the correct one. See:
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/IRP_booklet_final1.pdf

I am assuming you mean 14, 17 and 21??? Please clarify and confirm.

Sala