[governance] Fw: Civil Society speaker: IGF Opening ceremony - Nnenna

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:13:56 EDT 2013

Hello Nnenna ... can you communicate in your statement the ongoing
challenges that ALL users continue to face in the over 50 Small Island
Developing States (SIDS) scattered throughout our various oceans and seas,
and the need for all stakeholders to pay special attention to finding
solutions for these challenges especially in the areas of Critical
Information and Internet Infrastructure, Broadband pricing and Access
issues?

Many thanks,

Tracy