[governance] IGC Meeting Announcement: Lunch break day 1 (Tuesday Oct 22)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Oct 21 10:04:22 EDT 2013

[With IGC coordinator hat on]

There will be an IGC meeting tomorrow Tuesday during the “lunch break”
slot.

Directions for local people here in Bali:

The meeting will take place 12.45-13.45, being there at 12.45 sharp (and
for that reason possibly sacrificing lunch) will be appreciated but is
not strictly required.

The room is “Kintamani 8”... if you're facing the main conference hall,
turn right and then take the stairs up. Then turn left; it is the first
door on the left.

Directions for potential remote participants: My expectation is that
there will not be remote participation equipment in that room. Internet
should theoretically be available, although I wouldn't bet on it
being robust enough to be usable for any worthwhile remote
participation. If someone nevertheless wants to try participating
remotely, please post about your intention, and we'll try arranging
something, possibly via irc. The starting time is 04.45 UTC and a
timezone conversion tool is available at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IGC+Meeting&iso=20131022T1245&p1=653

Agenda:

1. Round of introductions

2. Why we care about IGC and how we can make it meet our needs better

3. Any other discussion topics, with relevance to IGC or its mission, of
interest to the participants

This is *not* a decision-making meeting. A summary will be posted on
the list afterwards.

Greetings,
Noerbert