[governance] CS @ ICANN

Keshava Nireshwalia nkeshav42 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 00:59:48 EDT 2013

Elections confirm new responsibilities.Good luck to all of you!

Prof. Keshava Nireshwalia,M.Sc.,M.Ed.,D.F.P.Tech.,M.I.S.T.E.,M.I.S.T.D.,
Consultant, Trainer & Auditor ISO 9001,17025,14000,18000, 22000,etc.
Reliance Advisor No.20095240;  Tel: 91-821-2342612; Mob: 094818 14418.
Ex-Adjunct Professor, JSS University, Mysore; Partner- N J Associates
Retd Sr Scientist, CFTRI, Mysore; Ex-Sr Professor(Biotech), Kathmandu Univ, Nepal,etc;
Life Member, MCC & Industries/APFS/AMI/NSI/AFST(I)/ISTD, etc.