[governance] Let's meet in Bali!

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Oct 16 02:16:11 EDT 2013

Norbert

There was nothing hostile (or oafish) about my question.  Every year coordinators used to organize meetings at IGFs (although right, not at Baku...). You didn't propose to do so but suggested private meetings with you about which people should email you off list. I asked if the one is a replacement for the other.  That's it.  Effects don't precede causes, so please don't blame me for you'd not intended to do before I asked.

More generally, caucus members have always had varying views, but the meetings have worked fine and I don't recall any heated interpersonal arguments.  There is no reason to believe a meeting now would be any different.

Thanks,

Bill