[governance] Let's meet in Bali!

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Oct 15 09:16:22 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

Dear all

Any many of us will be in Bali during the next week, I would like to
meet as many as possible of you in person.

I'm particularly interested in meeting some of those who belong to the
silent majority in the IGC, i.e. people who post rarely if at all
(regardless of what the reason for that may be).

We can discuss any topic you like. For example you could help me get a
better understanding of your needs in regard to global civil society
structures in the area of Internet governance. I may not be able to
promise that the IGC can meet all of those needs, but as long as I
don't know about your needs, I don't even have a chance to try doing
anything about them.

Please email me off-list if you think that you can find some time.

Greetings,
Norbert