[governance] Bali airport construction

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Tue Oct 15 04:58:38 EDT 2013

I'd recommend Adium <https://adium.im> for those using Mac OSX.

For Windows and Linux, Suresh's recommendation of Pidgin
<https://pidgin.im> is the way to go.

You can use both Adium and Pidgin to connect to the IRC channel:
#igf (on the server "chat.freenode.net")

On Android phones, Xabber and ChatSecure (both are available on the
Google Play Store and on F-Droid) will allow you to connect to
#igf at irc.igf-online.net

If using a client is too much hassle, please use your browser:
http://igf-online.net/chat.php

All of the above are free/libre/open source software.  The protocols
(IRC and XMPP) are also open protocols, unlike Skype.

Suresh Ramasubramanian [2013-10-14 00:23]:

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director